The Rosaluna x Moonflowers cocktail is the perfect match made.
- 1 pinch of saffron (15 threads)
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 oz Rosaluna Mezcal
- 5 oz saffron simple syrup
- Few drops of orange bitters
- Pour equal parts of sugar and water into a saucepan to make your saffron simple syrup.
- Take a pinch of saffron, add it to a few tablespoons of water and let it steep. Strain the threads, add the liquid to the saucepan, stir well.
- Combine the saffron syrup and Rosaluna mezcal in a mixing glass, then pour in a double rock glass, add a large ice cube, some drops of orange bitters, garnish with an orange peel. Salud!
MORE RECIPES HERE
Inspired by the easy no knead focaccia recipe in Bon Appetit, adding a pinch of gold.