Saffron Honey Syrup
For cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages
- Pinch of Moonflowers saffron threads (15 threads)
- 1 pinch of saffron (15 threads)
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup honey
- Pour equal parts of water and honey and stir well until the honey has fully dissolved. Pro tip: warm your honey on low heat for 4 minutes for better dissolving.
- Take a pinch of saffron and add it to the syrup.Let it steep for at least 30 minutes but preferably longer for stronger flavor and coloring.
- Strain the saffron threads and store the syrup in a covered container in your refrigerator. Saffron honey syrup is great in cocktails such as old fashioned, saffron vodka, the Ghia old fashioned.
MORE RECIPES HERE
Inspired by the easy no knead focaccia recipe in Bon Appetit, adding a pinch of gold.