If you party make sure you try Mexican best remedy for a hangover. Below Moonflowers' version - with saffron for added antioxidants!
- 12 ounces cold mineral water
- 3/4-1 teaspoon of salt
- Juice of 1 lime
- A pinch of saffron
- Pour mineral water in a highball glass and add salt.
- Squeeze the juice of one whole lime directly into the glass
- Add a pinch of saffron and stir to mix everything well, until the salt dissolves. Wait until the water gets an orange color.
- Drink the entire glass while it's still cold.
MORE RECIPES HERE
Inspired by the easy no knead focaccia recipe in Bon Appetit, adding a pinch of gold.